Financial Aid Independent Review
Parent Application Status
In order for families to apply online, you will need the following for each school you are applying to:
1. Your School Code and School Password provided by your school administrator.
2. A valid email address.
3. A credit card to complete payment processing (We only accept Visa and Mastercard). If you do not have a credit card, you can pick up a paper application from your school.
We will not process your application if you print out your online application & mail it with a check or money order!
4. FAIR requires:
• A copy of your 2013 US Individual Federal Income tax return with ALL schedules and copies of your 2013 W-2's.
• If you have not filed your 2013 taxes, a copy of your 2012 US Individual Federal Income tax return with ALL schedules,
copies of your 2013 W-2's and a copy of your 2013 extension to file.
5. Once you complete your online application, you are required to mail or fax your tax documents to us.
6. Our mailing address is: FAIR • PO Box 211423 • Eagan, MN 55121. Our Fax Number is: 651.964.3753.
A user account will be created using your email address and a password that you select. Once you have created your user account and signed in you will be able to complete the
application online. To begin the application process click on the "Parent Login" button.
Click on the
link to your left after you login to view/print the online application instructions. We strongly recommend printing out the instructions prior to beginning the online application process.
If you want a printed copy of your online application, you may select the Print/View link after you login. Once payment has been submitted, you will not be able to edit the application again. You can still print/view the application.
application website incorporates a SSL Certificate which encrypts sensitive information for your online transaction.
If you experience any difficulties with this web site, please
Tax Form Samples